You are hereBack to top
Complete 2021 Apple TV 4k/HD User Guide: A Newbie to Expert0Guide to0Master and Learn to Use the New Apple TV 4K/HD to its full Potential (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
2021 Apple TV are more popular than ever before - but for people still making the switch from other TV devices to Apple's TVOS 14.5 for the first time, there can be a lot to take in.
Whether you're new to the Apple TV world or have been an avid user for years, there are lots of little tricks and shortcuts many people don't know about that can make your experience with these device more productive.
It doesn't matter if you're running TVOS 14 or a prior version of the operating system (though, you should download the latest version for a number of reasons) -- you can still do all of these simple things to stay organized and get more done on your Apple TV.
For example, did you know you can?:
- Set Up Multiple Users on Apple TV
- Enter Text on Apple TV
- Customize the Apple TV home screen
- Pair the Siri Remote with Apple TV
- Discover An Ios, Ipados, Watchos, Or Macos Device
- Use Siri to navigate Apple TV
- Share Apple TV+ Or Apple TV Channel Subscription Using Family Sharing
- Movies in the Apple TV app
- Have a Library in the Apple TV app
- Share Apple Music Subscription Using Family Sharing
- Control Music Using Siri On Apple TV
- Check iCloud Photos on Apple TV
- Create A Slideshow On Apple TV
- Use Siri To Discover Movies And TV Shows
- Share Apple TV with Multiple Users
- And lots more
Even better yet, there are always hidden Apple TV tips and tricks you can learn to make your life easier (and some are just plain cool).
This guide complete guide covers the cool things you can do with Apple TV 4k/HD that will help you justify the extra money you spent on it compared to a standard TV.
So get this guide today and add it to your library