You are hereBack to top
Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam, 2019 Edition: Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP English Language & Composition Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive review of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentative essays
• Focused review of key literary devices and rhetorical modes
• Engaging coverage ob word use and rhetorical modes to help you improve your writing
• Up-to-date information to prepare you for the 2019 AP English Language & Composition Exam
• Access to an online study guide, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice That Takes You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points on the multiple-choice section
• Sample student essays scored with thorough assessments from our test experts
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam arms you with the tools you need for confidence on test day.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.