You are hereBack to top
5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. Government & Politics 2018, Edition (Paperback)
Get ready to ace your AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. Government & Politics introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to achieve a high score on the exam. This wildly popular test prep guide matches the latest course syllabus and the latest exam. You'll get online help, seven full-length practice tests (four in the book and three online), detailed answers to each question, study tips, information on how the exam is scores, and much more.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three.
5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. Government & Politics 2018 features:
- New: Access to the entire Cross-Platform Prep Course in U.S. Government & Politics
- 7 Practice Exams (4 in the book + 3 online)
- An interactive, customizable AP Planner app to help you organize your time
- Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and more
About the Author
Pamela K. Lamb teaches AP U.S. government and politics at Del Rio High School and is a reader of AP tests in history, government, and economics.